JKB Homes/JKB Insurance Agency – Home, Auto & More…
Your real estate agent led you to the perfect home.
Your JKB Homes/JKB Insurance agent will guide you in protecting it.
Convenient Process. Comprehensive Coverage.
As part of your local JKB Homes/JKB team, we know your home best. As an independent agency, we get proposals for you from the nation’s top insurance providers. And, as your advocate, we help you pick the right protection for your home and the life you’ll build there.
- Call 202-280-7643.
Your dedicated JKB Homes/JKB insurance agent will collect all the important information about your home. You’ll deal with a single point-of-contact, often in a single call.
- We do the shopping.
We comparison shop for you, finding the best balance of protection and price. And we’ll also look at additional coverage, like auto insurance, which we can bundle with your homeowner’s policy to save you money.
- We decipher. You decide.
We’ll translate each policy from insurance lingo into simple, easy-to-understand terms so you can confidently select the right coverage.
Our JKB Homes/JKB Connection Means Custom Home Protection
We take the time to get to know you, your home, and
your unique needs.
We don’t try to make off-the-shelf solutions fit. Instead, your JKB Homes/JKB insurance agent will design a solution specifically for you, customizing your coverage options from the ground up.
Protect Your Home & Your Investment
Not all homeowner’s policies are the same; we’ll help you understand all of your options. From property insurance to vacant home insurance to umbrella policies, we’ve got you covered. We’ll even help you understand all the nuances of policy options, so you can understand everything in simple terms and make an informed decision about your coverage.
- Property insurance policies vary from a basic fire policy to comprehensive homeowner’s insurance that protects you from most losses and claims related to your home or personal property
- Condo insurance should be customized to meet the requirements of the condo association’s master policy, while also protecting you and your belongings.
- Flood damage isn’t covered unless you buy flood insurance. The cost is based on a variety of factors, primarily proximity to water and elevation.
- Umbrella policies protect you and your family’s liability from lawsuits or claims arising from accidentally injuring another person or damaging their property. Umbrella policies provide an extra layer of protection over and above your home and auto insurance.
- Vacant property insurance covers damage or vandalism to unoccupied property, such as a vacation home or home for sale.
- Home Warranty plans cover repair or replacement of your home’s major systems, like heating and AC, as well as appliances.